Our new Winter Field Coat combines all the features of our top quality shooting apparel with the classic style of a oil tin canvas jacket. A quilted fleece lining and convenient handwarmer pockets ensures this coat will keep you warm during the coldest of days at the range. In addition, the stylish leather trim takes the coat to the next level making it an eye catcher for sure!
- 11 oz. (385 gsm) oil tin canvas for water and wind resistance
- Insulated with double-layer, quilted fleece
- Trimmed with genuine top grain leather
- Shoulder gussets provide full range of motion
- Internal shoulder pockets for ShockEater® Recoil Pad
- Shell pockets easily hold a full box of shot shells
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Side slits allow easy access to pants pockets
- Top quality brass YKK zipper
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Available in Tall sizes (beginning January 2022)
- Manufacturer’s “No Questions Asked” Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Do NOT machine wash or dry clean! Brush or wipe away dirt with a damp cloth. Reapply wax as needed to maintain optimum wind and water resistance.
(from shoulder to extreme edge of cuff)
|Sleeve + 1/2 Shoulder (inches)
(from edge of collar to extreme edge of cuff)
There are no reviews yet.