Serious athletes shoot in rain or shine. The Wild Hare Hydro-Elite Shooting Jacket is WATERPROOF and goes above and beyond to keep you cool and dry no matter what the weather. Unique features include:
- Utilizes patented eVent DV Alpine Waterproof breathable membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- The 100% nylon outer shell with water repellent finish is strong and durable
- 2-Way YKK AquaGuard waterproof zipper
- Genuine leather pad and pocket trim
- Internal shooting pocket compatible with the ShockEater Recoil Pad
- Hidden waterproof hood rolls collar
- Low profile fleece lined collar won’t interfere with gun mount
- Vented rear cape and underarm zippered vents
- Large shoulder gussets provide freedom of movement and swing
- Double expandable waist pockets with drain holes
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Accessories clip on both hips
- Split sides allow access to pants pockets
- Internal accessories pocket large enough to hold smart phone
- Elastic at waist prevents ride up and gives the coat a tailored look
- Machine washable
- Manufacturer’s “No Questions Asked” Lifetime Guarantee
Available in two colors: Olive & Black
What makes eVent technology better?
Direct Venting™ technology is engineered to keep you in the ‘dry zone’ – a steady state of temperature and humidity that reduces the wild swings our bodies go through to stay in balance during physical exertion.
The result is that you’ll spend more time performing at your best and less time fussing with your gear. And when conditions are bad, that can make all the difference.
|Size||Chest Size (inches)|
Danny Hunley –
Nice jacket … size seems to run a bit big (which is better than small) and appears well made. I have not tried it out in a heavy rain yet but I think it will work fine. One complaint — the jacket has two heavy metal clips sewn into each side seam right at the waist line … these will do a decent job of holding a towel but will do a great job of scarring and cutting the finish off of your buttstock if, like me, you rest your gun at your side when waiting to shoot. I am going to cut these clips off of mine. In my opinion they are a pretty thoughtless add to an otherwise nice shooting jacket.